London 2012 will provide a turning point scenario in the way we watch, feel and experience the Olympic Games. New information technologies and digital advances will bring these Olympics closer to the audience than ever. For the first time in history, images from London will be broadcasted in 3D, following an agreement between Panasonic and [...]
- Want to delete all the babies from your facebook? Someone read your mind.
- Urban art by dispatchers worldwide
- ‘Youpping’: a new way of looking at traditional trading
- HuffPost Live, a livestreaming network for users, by themselves
- ‘Israel loves Iran’: or how to ask for peace from the social networks
- Airbnb: a home away from home
- Sustainable buildings according to Velux
- Audi e-bike Wörthersee, high performance for an emerging market
- Fun wine stoppers in costume! The new labels by Lavernia & Cienfuegos
- The Eatery, the iPhone app that helps keep your sweet tooth in check
- Pinterest. A simple tool that is perfect for attracting traffic to your website
- London 2012: the first mobile Olympics
- The Invasion of the QR Codes
- Multimedia creation, art for today’s talents
- Which tech trends will we see in 2012?